? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Girls, ever been short of a bathroom and caught pooping? If so what happened and how can i get over it?

When i went camping with my friends, i really had to go...being nowhere near a toilet or outhouse...i went and tried to go do my business in the bushes away from our tents. Anyways halfway through, i hear giggling and laughter and turn my head to see a group of my friends that had accidentally stumbled across to where i was! Catching me mid poop with my shorts at my ankles!! To make it worse, one of them was this guy that i really sort of like, and none of my friends will ever let me forget it...Has anyone ever suffered a similar fate? And if so, what can i do to try and forget about it??!!

Favorite Answer

Omg! That is humiliating! Never had that happen to me.

Source(s): Sal.

Lol, that made me snigger, sorry. Yeah, it extremely is kinda embarrassing, yet i'm so open approximately poop that me and my bestfriend are able to take a sell off interior the comparable bathing room. it extremely isn't any huge deal, in basic terms think of that guy probably have huge diarheas on occasion....it extremely is existence.

• Lv 5

Damn. That's embarrassing.

I've suffered similar fate, taking a dump in the school restroom.... No one was there and then a group of girls come in and heard it drop and they exited the restroom....

Just try not to think about, laugh about it instead, don't let it bother you....

I pooped out in the bushes oncet but I caught the turd in my hand because I was goin to throw it at my nabors window

Join the foreign legion?

• Eric

It will be permanently etched in their minds. You better have a sense of humor. Baha

u can not......... just make it a joke and laugh

Damn, that's harsh.