Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

A very random question for you?

If you were pulling into a parking space at a store and you noticed a pair of tennis shoes laying right where your tire would crush them, would you pull in and avoid them or would you just crush them for the hell of it? (If you crushed them, would you look at them to see how flat they were under your tire?)

Are you male or Female?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You asked this last week. Either you lost the answers, or you have an odd tennis shoe fetish. I'll play along anyway; If I saw a pair of tennis shoes in a parking space I would get out of the car and throw them up in the air while saying, "Fly my little friends, fly away back to your home planet". I would not crush them because they might be alien life forms visiting the Earth. Ok?

• 1 decade ago

I am a male and I would avoid the tennis shoes.

• 1 decade ago

Avoid

F

• 1 decade ago

Anything that is in my way is getting crushed, i wouldn't find it interesting enough to even bother checking if i crushed them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • i would avoid the parking spot or whatever ,but when id go back to my car and if there were still there I would pick them up and give them to some homeless person or something..

Source(s): female <--
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

crush them

male

• 1 decade ago

probably depends on their condition.if they where like new, i would prolly avoid them. but if they where old and crappy, i would most likley run over them just to see how squished shoes look :]

f

• 1 decade ago

crush them

ya i would

female

• I would crush them.I would keep them if they were nice shoes tho.

• 1 decade ago

i would avoid them, i dont like senseless violence, i am male

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.