? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

how can i say my feeling to a friend?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Pick a public, semi-private place, like a nice restaurant, and after everything calms down, tell that person how much you enjoy their company and value their friendship. Depending on how they receive this information, you will know how far to take the conversation. If you love them passionately and to distraction, DON'T just blurt it out. Give the other person time to see where you are taking the conversation so they will either be prepared for your declaration, or will have time to find a graceful, inoffensive way to head you off. Be ready to take a hint.

Source(s): experience
  • 1 decade ago

Be more specific. Do you like your friend and want to express your love for this person or are you upset because of some misunderstanding. In the bible, Proverbs 15:22 it says . "There is a frustrating of plans where there is no confidential talk, but in the multitude of counselors there is accomplishment."

Which means:

Communicating is difficult for some because people have different communication styles. This is a fact that often leads to considerable misunderstanding and frustration. Upbringing may play a role in this. For example, some may have been raised in an atmosphere of parental bickering. Now as an adult or young adult, you may not know how to speak to your friend in a kind and loving way. Nevertheless, avoid any ‘quarreling.’

Source(s): Express your feelings, be peaceful, be honest and be possitive!
  • 1 decade ago

Feelings can be said through your positive attitude

towards him,A real friend can understand yours feeling

without getting you know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just tell the person straight up. Don't hide behind the bushes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

very simple.... make a nice hand made card for her or buy a good one from the market and write on it what u actually feel for her.......i think this is good one... what do u think

• 1 decade ago

just hang out one day and then when ur sitting next to eachother ask him/her hey what would u do if i liked you? if he takes it jokingly then just say ur not joking :] if ur good friends he will believe you

Source(s): my cranium <3
  • 1 decade ago

I agree with craig although i think the setting should be a walk or something along those lines.

If this was of any use can you please try to answer my question http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.