wrist tattoo, what color?

Hey there. So I'd like to get a tattoo on my wrist that states "Simply be" however I'd like to keep it somewhat faint in color, not eye popping like black, since it will be out in the open at the office.

I am fairly light skinned and was thinking like a sepia brown type color... what do you think? would that work or do you have a better color idea?

Thanks for the input. :]

• V1989
    Favorite Answer

sepia brown sounds nice, although if you were to tan more or whatever it may not show up very well. You could always try a pale-ish purple? My friend had a pale purple bow on the bottom of her leg and it looks absolutely gorgeous, especially as the tattooist added bits of light with white, giving all sorts of different shades of purple and they looked gorgeous together!

light purple maybe? grey? sepia colors are tricky. if you ever get a tan its gonna be weird lookin', even if is a good option too. Any pastel color would work!

why not light pink like almost cream pinkish?

yeh that could work