If asked about his view on same sex marriage, what would Jesus (who said NOTHING about homosexuality) say?

What would Jesus say about gay marriage? Would he be OK with it? Or against it?

Favorite Answer

He would probably shrug and say "None of my business."

My massive concern is you could tell a gay male a mile away and a few are so puzzled they look and gown worse than the a Gothic man or woman. the ladies are so aggressive that interior the protection stress for the time of DADT, all they do is talk concerning the gay schedule and act so masculine. i won't be able to additionally be a chum to a gay lady simply by fact I had to worryc concerning the ladies flirting with me. As for you asserting that's interior the Bible after which you debate that the bible says "Sexual Sins" as in the experience that your sin. that may not agreeing with what you declare the bible says, I propose flow back and examine what you wrote. to assert you're born gay is like asserting God could make you sin, only you sin expensive, not isn't a sinner. i like how sinners distort their God and positioned him of their very own little container. You don;t think of that having 2 mom's and no dad or 2 dad's and no mom could properly be undesirable for a newborn??? And via the way, you adult men don;t even love one yet another....i'm finished, sin and save sinning, I basically wish you donlt get aids or an STD and your newborn would not come to you and ask why he ought to not have a mom.

Ok Let me set you straight, Jesus is God, God inspired the Bible, what Part of that that you don't understand ?

Homosexuality is not natural. Just look at the male and female bodies. They are obviously designed to couple. The natural design is apparent. It is not natural to couple male with male and female with female. It would be like trying to fit two screws together or two nuts together and then say, "See, its natural for them to go together."

Homosexuals argue that homosexuality is natural since it occurs in the animal world. But this is problematic. It is true that this behavior occurs in the animal kingdom. But, it is also true that we see animals eating their prey alive and even their own young. We see savagery, cruelty, and extreme brutality. Yet, we do not condone such behavior in our own society. Proponents of the natural order argument should not pick-and-choose the situations that best fit their agendas. They should be consistent and not compare us to animals. We are not animals. We are made in God's image.

Where will it end?

Political protection of a sexual practice is ridiculous. I do not believe it is proper to pass laws stating that homosexuals have 'rights' to have sex with one another and then redefine marriage to include their views. If they can do that, then where will it end? What about pedophilia or bestiality? These are also sexual practices. Should they, too, be protected by law? If homosexuality is protected legally, why not those as well?

Source(s): TLS

He wouldn't be for it or against it. He would just recognize that it is a non-issue since it is impossible by definition. Taking a position on homosexuals marrying is like taking a position on cows flying. Incidentally, the Bible is the inspired Word of God. Jesus IS that God Who inspired it. Therefore Jesus "said" everything that is in the Bible.

I don't know...if I had to guess, though, I'd have to say that he would be against it. He used the Scriptures as reference material when teaching. The Scriptures speak against homosexuality. I would have to say, however, that he would not treat them any differently from anyone else.

That being said, it has nothing to do with me. He's allowed to judge; that's his job, not mine. I say live and let live. It's not my business. (I do, however, believe in equality.)

better not be the tax collector - his coming to my house today.

anywaty by view of the bible,. sure being gay is a sin, but so is lying, stealing, judging,

and all jesus wanted to teach was believe in him and its ok, and to repent and all that.

i once heard a chrisian say, being gay is ok, praticing it is not,

there as confused as a cow on astro turf

• ?

Because he lived in times where they thought homosexuality was a disease or a persuasion of the devil, I'm inclined to think that Jesus would go with the majority.

wow. the typical atheist. again, failing to look up what hes saying or support it with facts. u failed to look up what u said "Jesus said nothing about homosexuality" in the bible perhaps. but no u decided to make stuff up so another atheist can come along and say stuff about their Creator that they dont believe in

• THOMAS

Every word in the Bible against homosexuality was spoken by Christ.

2TI 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

He would say that everyone has a free will and that as long as they follow the commandments and dont hurt others

Foolish mortal, you dare bring up this discussion regarding those abominations known as h***sexuals? Repent now for this transgression kneel down in prayer or else oblivion awaits.

I am the Son of God, bow down before me.