IM a teenage girl & i have a SEX addiction promblem? PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

I BEEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR 9 MONTHS & ON OUR 6TH MONTHS GOING OUT WE LOST OUR VIRGINITY TO EACH OTHER & HE WAS SO HAPPY BECUASE WE ARE NOW COMMITED TOGETHER NOW...BUT AFTER THAT WE BEEN DOING IT ALOT! AND I BEEN AFFORING ALL THE TIME & NOW I FOUND OUT HE HATED IT ALL THIS TIME,AND HE THINKS OUR RELASTIONSHIP IS ALL ABOUT SEX AND 1 DAY WE HAD SEX MORE THAN 4 TIMES...& HE TELLS ME TODAY THAT HE WANTED TO BREAK UP W/ ME THAT TIME BUT HE LOVES ME SO MUCH THAT HE COULDNT..SO NOW WE ARE OFF SEX & I CANT CONTROL MYSELF AROOUND HIM & NOW HE DOESNT WANNA BE AROUND ME ALONE ANYMORE!! PLEASE HELP WHAT IS THE CURE TO A SEX ADDICTION PROMBLEM?? PLEASE!!! THANK U B.T.W IM 14

plus im not shouting i just want help & my parents know all ready

Favorite Answer

masturbate that should help release some of ur desires

Some advice:

1. don't type in caps, its hard to read and feels like youre shouting.

2. 14 is two years younger than the legal age to have sex (16) therefore, you broke the law. 14 is way way way too young.

3. Your question makes absolutely no sense. Whats the problem? that youre addicted to sex? That your boyfriend wants to dump you but he loves you too much? (which is the most confusing of all)

Please clarify. (in lower case.)

You're 14 and addicted to sex...wow. TOO YOUNG. But sex addiction can and cannot be a good thing. You don't want it to control your relationship. Btw, I beat your record. We had sex 6 times in one day.

Of course at age 14 you should not be having sex at all. Talk to your parents. Open communication is the key to all relationships.

i grow to be like that too yet as quickly as I have been given my first authentic boyfriend whilst i grow to be a senior (hes now my fiance) you purely would desire to watch for the magnificent one to come back alongside :) i presumed i'd in no way have a boyfriend the two yet whilst it occurs that's going to maximum likly be unexpecting and it particularly is complicated to discover a mature guy in extreme college besides the indisputable fact that it befell for me and once you do get a boyfriend if he incredibly cares approximately you he wont presure you into something sexually! And dont situation approximately promenade circulate with a pal in case you are able to desire to or in the experience that your scared your friends will make relaxing of then you tell them you have greater useful issues to do! sturdy success!

• bored

your 14? woah..

try closing your legs more often