Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Why do people criticize Derrick Rose's passing ability?

I'm telling you guys, Derrick Rose will average 8+ assists this year, because of the acquisition of Carlos Boozer & other pure shooters; Kyle Korver.

Derrick Rose when he first came into the Chicago Bulls, was the #1. option offensively, which takes away from his passing, because he "has" to score more in order for his team to win, while Rajon Rondo has to "pass" more for his team to win.

Do you get it?

Bring 4 Hall Of Fame players to Rose, and I can guarantee a ring, like Rondo does.

Not trying to down Rondo, just saying, he's a Top 5 Point Guard, not Top 3.

1. Chris Paul/Deron Williams?

2. Chris Paul/Deron Williams?

3.Steve Nash

These are the top 3.

Favorite Answer

I agree with you. Derrick Rose will have more assists now that he has Boozer.

• bubba

I agree that Rondo is a top 5 not top 3 PG. I do not think that Nash is top 3 because he has to many flaws that people have always looked past. I would take Kidd over Nash any day of the week. Nash is the worst defensive PG in the league, so to me you can not be more then above average if that is the case. Also, do you remember 2 years ago when the Suns slowed down the offense? He stunk, he can only play one way and that is fast break. I am sure that if Rondo played that way he would be better then Nash on the offsive end and is a much much better defender.

Another thing you said is it would take 4 HOF players for Rose to win rings. Rondo IMO has 1 HOF lock and 2 guys that is close. KG is in, Allen is probally in and for me Pierce has to do a bit more. His regular season numbers are almost the same as Tmac. I think Tmac is far from the HOF, and Pierce only has post-season numbers that are better then Tmac.

In his 0.33 3 hundred and sixty 5 days interior the NBA, Jordan averaged 37 ppg. He went directly to have six extra immediately seasons the place he averaged extra the 30 ppg. Rose is in his 0.33 3 hundred and sixty 5 days and is not even averaging 25 ppg. confident, he's a factor take care of, and factor guards are generally observed as directly to hand out assists and don't get as many factors simply by fact the scorers. nonetheless, it is why Rose won't bypass Jordan, a minimum of interior the ordinary public eye. maximum NBA followers basically care approximately scoring. score 80 one factors, and you have had a game for the an prolonged time. Make 30 assists in a game, or grab 35 rebounds (the two single game records, via the way), and you're a footnote.

• No one really criticizes him because they know that he did not have the ability to pass to anyone on the court. He was the offense. But now, I agree with you, he will have a lot more assists now that he can pass the ball more.

Derrick Rose is a crazy passer too, that ball goes whizzing by. And TWICE last season (if I remember correctly) James Johnson missed the catch because it went WAYY too fast. This pass could come in handy, if the person who is going to catch it is ready to catch that rocket.

Source(s): Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Fails To Work Hard. -Kevin Durant

Derrick Rose doesn't know how to pass the ball, all he does is shoot all day

nash is better than rose

I think you are the only one critcizing him.. so that you can answer your own question.