if having sex with an ex is bad, is having a threesome with two of your ex's worse, or better?

broke up with two ladies each dated me for about a year. now ones wanting to hook up, while im in a no strings attached sex only relationship with the other. they both worship me and are bisexual. they both seem open to the idea of a 3way. Would this be more of a bad idea? I'm into sex with both of them, and have separated myself from my emotions, don't care about their's. so any pointers? have any of you done this and have any pitfalls to advise me from falling into?

Favorite Answer

No pit falls it is sex with two partners that are into it and have no strings attached to you so go for it.

If you were in a long term relationship I would recommend against it but since your not and your only tie is sex go for it and enjoy the memories they will last a life time. Let the girls lead you follow so that they will enjoy and you may get to do it again. Avoid being the center of attention.

Source(s): Bear

it depends what drugs are involved and how high you all get

WORSE!

DO IT.