Why do Black think all the White women want them?

Is it wishful thinking??? Or because its all the fat nasty ones that the size throws them off?

black men?

Opps forgot you people are psychics and know everything on here....

Now that i stirred you losers hate im gonna go do something productive (insert racial comment here) and you gonna sit your lazy asses on this computer getting dumber if that is even possible...so enjoy the watermelon and fried chicken the welfare checks are on the way and hope you get some cream for all those STD's dont for get to bathe and have fun hating on the white man cause your jealous.......dumbasses you can never be like us

Favorite Answer

who cares>? the truth is tha the majority of white women are actually with white men

not every black man wants a white woman, and not all the white women who go with black men are fat either, the thought of a fine a s s white woman with a black guy instills some sort of fear into people i get the feeling

Source(s): @Queen P, everything she said was true

My wife has a black man fantasy. I sometimes wonder if she ever did it with one behind my back. She tell me she is just black curious and has sexual thoughts about black men and that she only does when she masturbates. I am not sure if I should believe her. The only time she would have the opportunity is when she goes shopping with the girls on Saturdays. I have to trust her though.

Did you take a survey of every black man on the planet and that how you came up with this question? Or are you just a Trolling 8===D head?

Ive seen black men with very attractive whites girls before- take Heidi Klum and Seal for example, or the black footballers/rappers, and i see many black guys with attractive white girls. Infact it seems the ugly black guys are the ones getting the attractive white girls, with the hot black guys going for the fat white chicks- its quite bizzare

It's white women who think all black men want them

Source(s): Jussssayin

That's true. Some white women think all men want them too.

lol, what?!! Black what women, men, hats, shoes? I guess you were just in a rush to get your ignorance out. It's ok, relax, breathe and let the ignorance flow naturally, don't force it.

• White women are white women....why do some white people try to disown heavy white women as if they're not humans

Rednecks these days don't know $hit if i handed it to them...shamful

OMFG WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE EVEN TO SAY SOMETHING SO IGNORANT? YOU ASKED THE QUESTION AND YOU'RE GETTING ANSWERS YOU DEASERVE! NO ONE CARES THAT YOUR RACIST AND IGNORANT SO JUST DELETE THE QUESTION AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOURSELF! THE ONLY ONE JEALOUS IS YOU, HATER! YOU REALLY NEED TO GO TAKE A HIKE.