Ziggy asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Besides Cleveland were the LA fans most upset Lebron went Miami?

Many Laker Fans did not seem angry when Wade resigned and Bosh went there because they figured that Gasol and Kobe is just as good as a Wade/Bosh combo and in addition they had Bynum, Odom, Artest. However now that Lebron signed they seemed to be upset.

Favorite Answer

Good question because LA fans are pissed..LOL They know that the Heat is going to own now..Ha Ha

• ?

no longer attempting to sound like a hard guy, yet relating to the only time I cry is by using death. I certainly have a tendency to grow to be greater pissed than upset over issues. i assume i'm an extremely stereotypical male in that regard. Did Incubus of all and sundry incredibly purely call somebody else a sociopath and a psychopath?

• Boskey

The only reason LeBron James wanted to say in Cleveland was to be close to his mom. Apparently that's the same reason Delonte West is staying.

i thought it was a funny joke.

I'm a Lakers fan and I don't care where Lebron plays.

Source(s): Why would Lakers fans care where he goes.We live in a perfect world,We have won the last 2 titles and most likely a 3rd next season.So theirs no reason to care!
  • No, but it may be us Bulls fans.

We got rid of KIRK just to get enough cap space to get LeBron.

But now, we are all good because WE have a BENCH and THEY DON'T. So mehhhhhhh.

Can't wait for next season to start!! I'm thinking second round of the playoffs :D

Source(s): Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Fails To Work Hard. -Kevin Durant

No, they'll have to get past the celtics or Magic first. If they do, I'll be worried a bit

It didnt bother me, i knew the rest of their team would be scrubs and we'd still be better. the only thing that bothers me is how cocky they seems during their little "ive accomplished nothing" party

so i cant wait till we demolish them

No, LA needs competition!

No...probably Orlando fans were the most upset...wait...do they have fans?

Lebron is a Fag.