How does Homosexual marriage affect Heterosexuals?

wife: You cheated on me?

Husband: yeah but baby it wasn't my fault. Ever since those gays were allowed to get married they ruined the meaning of our marriage.

Like really how does it affect you?

maybe I should have been more clear ( the husband and wife senerio I put was sarcasm.) I am for gay marriage not against it. I just am trying to figure out why people make a big deal about something that doesn't affect them or harm anyone in any way.

Favorite Answer

Well you see if gays were allowed to get married..then...you know..it wouldn't be....yeah I got nothing. Because there is nothing. Excuses, excuses. whatever they can do to stop gays from being treated as equals.

Obviously when more people get married the institution of marriage is made stronger, not harmed.

What the Jeebus Industry is really trying to protect is the Sanctity of Bigotry.

It doesn't. Look at Iowa, the sky didn't fall. 94% thought that gay marriage didn't affect them at all. The other 6% make up creepy uncles.....jk.

Source(s): facetious. reality. don't worry be happy.

Love this question. Personally I think that if my relationship with a woman affects someone else's straight marriage....then their straight marriage wasn't too strong to begin with.

• "Ever since those gays were allowed to get married they ruined the meaning of our marriage."

You mean none of the straight couples have ever ruined the sanctity of a marriage?

Come on....

It doesn't. Plain and simple. But these people just obsess and obsess nonstop about gay people, which I will never understand. So the only way it will affect them is how they think about it so much they make themselves crazy.

• tadm

It does not. It is a church thing agings gays. It is just dumb people that can not handle different ways of life

• .

How the fcuk does it ruin the meaning of marriage? Love is love.

• Dan

it doesn't. there isn't one single valid argument.

It doesn't.

Source(s): Straight person.