Tiger asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

What shall I call my dog?

I need a name - soon to be getting a dog!

It's going to be a girl and I like human names really (just think that's cuter) but open to any suggestions. So far I have thought of Heidi, Bobbi, Molly - like all 3 but nothing has really stood out for me yet.

Thanks!!!

Lucy

Milly

Tilly

Tiny

Teila

Martie

Maisie

Betty

Dusty

Sadie

Maggie

Lady

Anne

Coco

Daisy

Missy

Abbie

Bonnie

Asia

Ashes

Caddie

Classy

Cleo

Hope that helps

Halle, Bailey, Abby, Crystal, Sophie, Bella, Aspen, Macy, Marley, Melody, Nellie, Nicole, Scarlet, Juliet...

thats pretty much all i got :)

This same question is asked multiple times during the day, and we all get sick of hearing it. You don't even have the dog, so why worry about names? Normal people name their pups once they get to know their personalities. YOU are the one who has to live with the dog's name for it's lifetime, not us. This has been asked at least 3 times, already, this morning.

Sarah, Brandy, Maggie, Natalie, Krissy, Missy, Tracy, and my favorite Jenny.

Bonnie. Snowball. Jodie. Amber. but out of those 3 Molly is the ****

You gotta wait until you get the her that way you can pick a name that fits her perfectly! No way of knowing without seeing her and her personality!

• John

Tiger!

Okay, this is the 3rd question that asks for a name today. Look it up, ask your friends, ask your family.

No bobbie its just you.

-MILI-