Is there any chance at all I can get her to like me again?

There's this girl who I have been friends with for 3 years and then we kissed a few times over the past year. Orginally she liked me loads and did all the chasing but now it's the other way around. It was clear that she liked me loads until she starting seeing this other guy a few months ago however it has not been going well. We have kissed twice when she has been seeing this guy. I told her I liked her but then she said that she didn't see it going anywhere and that she just saw me as a friend but she cares for me. I tried being friends with her for a week after this but I really have developed feelings for her and I can't deal with just being friends. I told her it's best that we don't see each other for a while. Is there any chance that if I play hard to get for a few weeks that she may like me again? It has been a month since we last talked. Should I try contact her?

Yes you should try and contact her. Maybe take her out to like a movie then go somewhere and just be with her and cuddle and make her feel comfortable around you. But still give hints that you really have feeling for her.