Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEarth Sciences & Geology · 1 decade ago

What does the sentences mean?

THE PLANTS IN AN ECOSYSTEM CONVERT LIGHT ENEGRY FROM SUN IN TO OTHER FORMS

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Plants use a process called photosynthesis to turn light energy into food energy.

"Food energy" is actually chemical bond energy, but from your question I'm not sure if you want that much detail.

• 4 years ago

WOW, while I first learn the sentence, it sounded to me love it could also be recommendation given to you via a psychic or clairvoyant or every other religious reader. Is this proper? In any case, I'll remark at the the final sentence, "It entails discovering a few strategy to gain extra of a completely happy stability among reverse drives pulling you aside." You are being instructed that the following difference for your existence or movement for your existence is probably not a enormous essential one. Instead it's going to be an movement or a choice that you're going to make as a way to aid you to quit overdoing it in an field of your existence. For instance, let's consider you're employed method too many hours at your activity and also you do not anything else a lot together with your time except consume and sleep. The movement you're going to take will aid you to shrink the quantity of hours you're employed after which fill the ones hours with different movements so that there's a extra even stability among paintings and different existence movements. That's simply an instance. If this can be a horoscope telling you this, pay attention that well-known horoscopes are very wide and will practice to anybody and whatever.

• 1 decade ago

It is the process of photosynthesis..Some of the light energy gathered by chlorophylls(green pigment in plants) is stored in the form of adenosine ... Photosynthesis changes the energy from the sun into chemical energy and splits ..... Plants usually convert light into chemical energy with a photosynthetic efficiency of 3-6%....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.