What is one of your favorite sayings?

Easy points.

Favorite Answer

you know your in love when you cant sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams

- Dr. Seuss

• ?

Form follows function. -Louis Sullivan Its very true. Most people I see failing out of my architecture classes [and just in general] are the people who arbitrarily make pretty things. If you don't get how or why something is like that then there isn't an intention. Art is all about intention and I think you'll find most other things are too. If you know the answer to a math question, for instance, that's good, but if you don't know how you got it, what good does it do you?

You live and learn. At any rate, you live.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Or anything else by Douglas Adams

• D; I Love Wayyy To Many Quotes And Sayings.. But One Of My Favorites is 'Nothing's More Annoying Than A Skinny Person In The Mirror Saying They're Fat.' But I Also Like 'Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good.'

Have A Good Day.

1/ Men heap together the mistakes of their lives,and Create a monster they call Destiny.

John Oliver Hobbes.

2/Be careful of the scandalmonger.A dog that will fetch a bone will also take one back.

3/All criticism is valuable--- it usually contains a grain of truth.

4/An optimist is a man who sees a light when there is none. The pessimist is the one who blows it out.

5/Keep your mind active--- it ages quickly when it receives no new impressions.

6/Health is the greatest acquisition;

Contentment, the greatest wealth;

Confidence is the best of relatives;

Nirvana is the highest happiness.

Lord Buddha.

7/Let him raise the self by the self and not the self become depressed,for verily is the self the friend of the self and also the self,the self's enemy

The self is the friend of the self of him in whom the self by the self is vanquished; but to the unsubdued self the self verily becometh hostile as an enemy.

Lord Buddha.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is one of your favorite sayings?

Easy points.

Source(s): favorite sayings: https://bitly.im/rsO5L

"Somebody oughta belt you in the mouth.

But I won't, I won't, the hell I won't." -John Wayne

"Only thing We have nothing to fear but fear itself"-FDR

"Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye."- Helen Keller

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure."-Helen Keller

"Talk low, talk slow, and don't say too much." -John Wayne

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." -John Wayne

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday." -John Wayne

"I'm the best at what i do and what i do isn't very nice"-Wolverine

"All that glitters is not gold"-William Shakespeare

"If its a crime to have a disability then everyone but god is guilty"-L.R.Talbot

"Be yourself because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter"

"you can do anything you set your mind to"

"success is measured by effort"

"it's not about winning or losing it's about have fun"

"you fight for air and struggle just to breathe"

"I've been defeated and brought down dropped to my knees when hope went out the time has come to change my ways"

"friends are angels that help us fly when our wings have trouble remembering how"

"don't ever give up"

"despite everything there is good in everyone" Anne Frank

"people need to try to understand people before they make judgements"

"it's not that he was a genius, it's the whole stupid world that makes one man with common sense look like a genius"

“Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.”

"Life is just a ride"

favorite sayings

forget about easy points this question has over 60 answers! Remember a good question is a question that can only be answered once.

Somewhere on this globe, every ten seconds, there is a women giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped. - Sam Levenson

If God wanted us to fly, He would have given us tickets- Mel Brooks

When I do good, I feel good; when i do bad, i feel bad, and that is my religion - Abe lincoln, yup the pres.

Source(s): some book i have