should i pursue my passions in life or a business idea i have that can make me rich ?

i believe i will make money from my passions in the future but i believe if i get rich through this business idea i will then be able to spend the majority of my time doing the things i really want to do?

Favorite Answer

you answered it

get the money first and then you can do what you want in life

good luck I wish you well

Dude. i'm interior the comparable boat. i'm stalling on registering for my training because of the fact i do no longer comprehend if it would be incredibly certainly worth the time and money to pass to med college. i became thinking approximately doing employer because of the fact my dad did that, and it style of feels lots much less annoying than having to doubtlessly shop peoples' lives. it is a frightening theory at situations. regardless of the incontrovertible fact that, I even have wanted to help others considering i became little, and that i in my view desire to be effective and do something stable. I in reality have wasted my existence up in the past, and that i desire to have a sparkling course, yet i do no longer comprehend what to do! Bleh. AND! I completely get what you propose regarding the marriage ingredient. to no longer come off as cocky, yet i'm no longer the worst looking guy on the planet, and that i'd desire to (fairly) actual marry a effective lady and skate via existence. yet, such as you stated, marriage is an risky interest. I have no answer, regrettably, yet i can absolutely sympathize with you. I want i'd desire to help greater. regardless of the incontrovertible fact that, I do watch for what human beings say, and that i'm hoping you come across some answer it incredibly is incredibly worth it to you. stable success.