Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you believe the claim that BP has put a fake cap on a different oil well, and they are lying?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201008...

Today's conspiracy theory is that BP is lying when it says it has stopped the oil spill.

Some persons are saying BP has installed a fake cap on a different oil well, and they have moved the underwater cameras to show this well with the fake cap instead of the real well that caused the oil spill.

Do you agree with this theory? Or is this like all the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Update:

Jim, AW GEE, you guessed on the very first try!! Ya, I think that would be one big problem if they tried to trick us like that.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ROFLMAO! Are you serious? Wow! The loony left will never stop, will they?

At least they have amusement value.

• Show me the oil slick. People are ridiculous. Why does every disaster have to be a conspiracy to the left?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL more conspiracy theories! They never end! But I don't think anyone really believes this one!

• 1 decade ago

No, not at all. BP is about money and it is in their best interest to contain the spill.

-things rarely are that complicated in life, you merely have to look at what is to be gained.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, that serves them no purpose, they are in the business of getting oil, not spilling it at a cost of billions of dollars.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The well will re-explode the second 0Bama's popularity dips again. he is a Narcissist.

• 1 decade ago

Where's the oil?

• 1 decade ago

are you serious? come on now think for your slef does this information even sound true?

• 1 decade ago

No, I don't believe this. It is way too easy to disprove.

• 1 decade ago

don't beleive

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.