On and off girlfriend. I found a dlldo in her single dads room, a few weeks ago.?

I asked her about it and she knew nothing of it, What purpose could a dlldo serve an aged man.

No, I was staying in his room, while he was out of town, had a party too.

Favorite Answer

He likes a little rectal romp. Get over it.

Maybe it belongs to a lady friend of the aged man.

It's like the monolith from 2001: when you need to know what it's about, you will learn.

Some men like behind sex. Yes, straight men too.

maybe dad has an occasional lady over for some fun

Maybe he likes it in the butt. BTW,whatever gave you the idea I thought it was normal to not have a sex life?

Maybe it's for when his lady friend comes knocking.

LOL he could be using it to give pleasure, receive pleasure, or it could be that it belongs to your sometimes-lover and she stashed it there temporarily or by mistake.

• Ron

Stay the h*** out of your girlfriend's father's room. You have no business going through his things. WTF is wrong with you?

Update: Okay, if you were staying in his room, with his knowledge, and the dildo was in plain sight, then I owe you an apology. That said, it's really none of your business what he uses it for.

• Scott

Men have needs too. And sometimes, they're of the anal variety...