Which full name sounds better.. London Angel Jones or London Miracle Jones?

For a Baby Girl.

Favorite Answer

I don't like either but i would go with the first if i had to choose. I've never liked naming a kid angel, its kind of tacky. and my best friends last name is miracle so when i read it, it sounds like your girl has two last names.

London Angel Jones. That's cool!

london angel jones

London Miracle Jones for me. It has a nicer ring to it.

Definitely London Miracle. Its a lovely name and it sounds wonderful together

london angel jones

• Marie

I absolutely love the name London Angel. I really disagree with the people that say your daughter won't like the name you picked out. I love it. it flows nicely and its unique

I'd prefer London Angel Jones.

Miracle is too...I don't know...I like Angel more!

Xira Saphira. it extremely is greater effective to have a shorter call first, plus Xira sounds extremely particularly! additionally, in SaphiRA and KiRA, they the two bring about RA's. This sounds a sprint too "drag on" in case you initiate with Saphira and end with Xira. attempt it out loud. See what I recommend?

London Anger Jones is much, much better. :)