Hi,what color should I choose for my car?

Hi,i am a girl and i will buy a car.But i don't know choose what color?I like much colors,but i don't know choose which color

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Red is like flower colour for you,it can suitable for most of girls who love the world so much.

• hickey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I evaluate the colour till now. In my section crimson and black automobiles have a a techniques better share of crashes there for their coverage fees are greater. So i would not purchase a crimson or black automobile. i could like a blue, yellow or eco-friendly one :D And confident in the event that they did not have the colour i desire i could withdraw the acquisition, I ought to life with this element i don't desire to look at something hideous oftentimes taking place or ought to pay extra for the colour of it.

• 1 decade ago

Don't get broan,silver, or bronze. It makes me think of old people. Get a bright colored car. There are so many ugly colors old there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I suggest you white. Although you are a girl, your car will look beautiful with white. in my suggestion, white looks best for all cars......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

white

black is too hard to keep clean

silver is out

red is a cop magnet

yellow is too pretentious

and the rest are boring

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think black or red looks the coolest for cars :)

• 1 decade ago

black..the colour dats cool 4 every car!!

• Kyle J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Primer Grey..... lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.