Hi,what color should I choose for my car?

Hi,i am a girl and i will buy a car.But i don't know choose what color?I like much colors,but i don't know choose which color

Favorite Answer

Red is like flower colour for you,it can suitable for most of girls who love the world so much.

• hickey

I evaluate the colour till now. In my section crimson and black automobiles have a a techniques better share of crashes there for their coverage fees are greater. So i would not purchase a crimson or black automobile. i could like a blue, yellow or eco-friendly one :D And confident in the event that they did not have the colour i desire i could withdraw the acquisition, I ought to life with this element i don't desire to look at something hideous oftentimes taking place or ought to pay extra for the colour of it.

Don't get broan,silver, or bronze. It makes me think of old people. Get a bright colored car. There are so many ugly colors old there.

I suggest you white. Although you are a girl, your car will look beautiful with white. in my suggestion, white looks best for all cars......

white

black is too hard to keep clean

silver is out

red is a cop magnet

yellow is too pretentious

and the rest are boring

I think black or red looks the coolest for cars :)

black..the colour dats cool 4 every car!!

• Kyle J

Primer Grey..... lol