If youtube has "sub for sub", and twitter has "follow for follow"...?

What does Yahoo! Answers have?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Ask for... answer?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

the define of the advent of woman interior the Bible is very Symbolic. before everything it says that it is not good for guy to be on my own (i might opt for to indicate out it does not say that approximately women people). Then it is going directly to talk approximately how women people grew to become into created via pulling a rib out of Adam's Chest. no longer a bone from the foot to be trampled upon, and not a bone from the top to be above, yet a bone from the chest to be equivalent to. Now think of farther, what purpose do the ribs serve? They shield considered necessary and existence giving organs. a woman via God's plan fills the comparable function. they're to be respected, commemorated, enjoyed, and guarded. interior the Bible do you comprehend of everywhere it mentions God's spouse? it extremely is no longer in there. Why? no longer because of fact he isn't married. In Genesis God says a guy could be married. on the thank you to be appropriate a guy might desire to be married, and God is acceptable so God is married. If God is married why do no longer we examine his spouse everywhere? answer, in case you knew that your call may well be dealt with interior the way that God's has might any good husband enable that to be performed to his spouse? No, and so relatively of doing some thing to shrink our enterprise He did no longer point out His spouse, and as a effect She does not have Her call desecrated like His has been. as far because of fact the passage you verify with in Timothy i might think of it extremely is between the various spots interior the Bible that have been the sufferer of intentional or unintended mistranslations over the centuries. women people at the instant are not 2d type electorate. Christ in his ministry taught that, no longer with words yet His strikes. in case you look on the honor that He confirmed the girls people He interacted with, and examine that with how women people have been dealt with in that day, you will see he grew to become into downright progressive. He might have made very almost any womens rights activist as we talk satisfied. once you're taking that into consideration there are lots of the clarification why a woman may well be a Christian. Oh definite I could point out i'm a male.

• 1 decade ago

Best Answer for Best answer

• 1 decade ago

answer for answer

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

swallow for swallow

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.