Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

I want him to be my friend! How?

Okay, so I'm going into 7th grade at a new school (school number 9 actually, we move a lot) . Anyway, I was pretty unpopular at my last school and the kids took secret videos of me and sent them to kids at my new school, along with really mean emails and texts about me, saying I was annoying, weird and worse. Now all these new kids I never even met hate me.

There is a chance, though! I know one boy named Elliot who goes there, and I could befriend him and prove that I can have friends and am not annoying. He doesn't have a lot of friends, so I'm hoping he didn't hear about anything too bad and isn't too easily influenced by other kids.

The only problem is that I met him in person once, and says that I'm weird. It might be in a funny way, ut I'm not sure.

Anyway, the question is, how do I befriend a boy that is so different from me and is so immature?

PS: My personality is pretty smart, a little dorky but funny and cute, and I dress like Leslie Burke (Look it up. Bridge to Terebithia.) Please help me! I don't want to change myself, but I want to be his friend without asking him out!

• bells
    Favorite Answer

You can just act like yourself and say hi to him. Try to find things in common like bands,food or movies. If things doesn't work out then don't worry, you don't have to prove anything to anybody. If they judge you without even knowing you then that's just sad and pathetic. When you go to your new school act confidant and yourself. I'm sure there would be at least one person who would try to talk to you and see for him/her self how are you truly are.

• cyree

Y!A Friends I don't have any private peers at residence because I received married. I best have two or three peers on right here however I consider truly practically them for the reason that I discovered such a lot from them from their profile and their questions and solutions. I might be peers in truly lifestyles with them too if I might meet them. I am a well buddy effortless to get along side.