I need an honest opinion of the way I look?

Please don't think I'm asking for compliments, because I'm not. It's just that my close friends and family tell me I'm "beautiful" but I don't believe them because duh, they have to say that. I need an honest opinion for random people to tell me what is your first impression of the way I look? Do I look pretty? Ugly? Do i look like someone you'd want to be friends with? Someone you'd like to know?

Any input would be great! and if you have ANY suggestions on how i can improve the way i look, i would love to hear your input!(:

thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41061164@N02/48632007...

And i know this is really awful, but could you rate me? god I sound so desperate asking that but i just wanna know where i stand, you know?

Favorite Answer

Hun you are absolutely stunning!! I'm being serious with you right now, you do not need to change anything about you, you have a natural beauty!

You actually remind me of my friend, you both have some of the same features but everyone is unique in their own way

I would give you a rating of 10! You have the potential to be a model if you ask me, you really need to start thinking of yourself as being a beautiful young lady, because you are and the only way for you to believe this is if you accept yourself for who you are!!

~I hope this helped you hun!!~

Although I cannot see your photos as the site is not opening but what I believe is that "What's in heart, appears on face" .. If you have love, peace, kindness in your heart, you will have a lovely face where all people will like looking to in order to find their own peace.

You're really pretty.

It looks as if you don't even need to wear any make up to be pretty which is always good :)

Your family are right, you're pretty. You don't need to improve anything!

• hickey

somewhat exceptionally! i think of you may save your hair a dismal brown however. No eco-friendly, it makes your face look wider. i think of you have perfect eyes, shape and colour! wish I helped! :)

You look cute and i would say pretty hot.

YOUR PRETTY !

natural beauty!!

:))) dun worry bout what others say!

Source(s): me...!

you're beautiful!

you are very pretty naturallly. !