I need an honest opinion of the way I look?

Please don't think I'm asking for compliments, because I'm not. It's just that my close friends and family tell me I'm "beautiful" but I don't believe them because duh, they have to say that. I need an honest opinion for random people to tell me what is your first impression of the way I look? Do I look pretty? Ugly? Do i look like someone you'd want to be friends with? Someone you'd like to know?

Any input would be great! and if you have ANY suggestions on how i can improve the way i look, i would love to hear your input!(:

thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41061164@N02/48632007...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41061164@N02/48632007...

Update:

And i know this is really awful, but could you rate me? god I sound so desperate asking that but i just wanna know where i stand, you know?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hun you are absolutely stunning!! I'm being serious with you right now, you do not need to change anything about you, you have a natural beauty!

You actually remind me of my friend, you both have some of the same features but everyone is unique in their own way

I would give you a rating of 10! You have the potential to be a model if you ask me, you really need to start thinking of yourself as being a beautiful young lady, because you are and the only way for you to believe this is if you accept yourself for who you are!!

~I hope this helped you hun!!~

• 1 decade ago

Although I cannot see your photos as the site is not opening but what I believe is that "What's in heart, appears on face" .. If you have love, peace, kindness in your heart, you will have a lovely face where all people will like looking to in order to find their own peace.

• 1 decade ago

You're really pretty.

It looks as if you don't even need to wear any make up to be pretty which is always good :)

• 1 decade ago

Your family are right, you're pretty. You don't need to improve anything!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hickey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

somewhat exceptionally! i think of you may save your hair a dismal brown however. No eco-friendly, it makes your face look wider. i think of you have perfect eyes, shape and colour! wish I helped! :)

• 1 decade ago

You look cute and i would say pretty hot.

• 1 decade ago

YOUR PRETTY !

natural beauty!!

:))) dun worry bout what others say!

Source(s): me...!
  • 1 decade ago

you're beautiful!

• 1 decade ago

you are very pretty naturallly. !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.