Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

I decided i do want my ex back. Now what though?

Is it better to play it cool and remain friends or to just come out and say i want to give it another shot? we just recently became friends and he seems to be giving signs he misses me but I'm scared to tell him i want him back and push him away. Is it better to just hang around and see what develops on its own or to put it out there?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

What's the worst that could happen? He's not interested in getting back into a relationship and you lose your friendship.

You want more than friendship - it will be extremely difficult to hang out as "just friends" when you are pining for him.

Move forward or backward. Take the chance and tell him how you feel.

• 1 decade ago

A closed mouth doesnt get fed. In other words, if you dont speak up how is anyone going to know what you want? If you are planning to be in a relationship with anyone communication is the very key to success...dont play guessing games, talk to him.

• 1 decade ago

I understand your problem my ex-girl friend tried it again for alittle while and it didnt work out.there was too many issues to deal with.

Source(s): sweet mildred is my leader...crawl into her playpen with me
  • 1 decade ago

GO TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL ! God.....why are people afraid to say the truth about how they feel?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

calmly state the facts.

• 1 decade ago

When you are alone together whisper in his ear "I want you now"

Guys are easy!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.