Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

I decided i do want my ex back. Now what though?

Is it better to play it cool and remain friends or to just come out and say i want to give it another shot? we just recently became friends and he seems to be giving signs he misses me but I'm scared to tell him i want him back and push him away. Is it better to just hang around and see what develops on its own or to put it out there?

• ?

What's the worst that could happen? He's not interested in getting back into a relationship and you lose your friendship.

You want more than friendship - it will be extremely difficult to hang out as "just friends" when you are pining for him.

Move forward or backward. Take the chance and tell him how you feel.

A closed mouth doesnt get fed. In other words, if you dont speak up how is anyone going to know what you want? If you are planning to be in a relationship with anyone communication is the very key to success...dont play guessing games, talk to him.

I understand your problem my ex-girl friend tried it again for alittle while and it didnt work out.there was too many issues to deal with.

Source(s): sweet mildred is my leader...crawl into her playpen with me

GO TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL ! God.....why are people afraid to say the truth about how they feel?

calmly state the facts.

When you are alone together whisper in his ear "I want you now"

Guys are easy!