i dont kno what to do about my bisexuality?

im 13. (dont tell me that im only thirteen cuz i kno what i want, well, kinda) anyways. im attracted to girls and when i see a pretty girl i think oh shes a pretty girl. and with a guy its the same thing but i could never see myself in a relationship with another guy becuz it doesnt feel rite. plz someone help me!!

If you think being in a relationship with a guy is not right , so you are not bi, or you can't be bi or gay, because you have to accept what you are if you are gay or bi or even straight.What you really should think of is are you attracted to men only, to women, or to both, without thinking whether it's right or wrong, and then you would know what to do.

However, if you keep thinking like that, you would end up lost, because it's not wrong to be gay or bi.

Well im 15&gay and happy with it ( somewhat ;P ) But it seems like your one of those Bisexuals who are attracted to mostly girls over guys ( like 75% girls 25% guys :)

It can also be a stage, Maybe your bi-curious =)

Source(s): If you have anything else regarding this you'd like for me to answer email me :)

let me tell you something i'm 15,

when i was 13 i thought i was bisexual because i was attracted to girls.

anyways right now i know that i'm straight because i expieremented and i only like guys.

although every human has their exception to being straight.

thats normal, you're bicurious.

i mean i have an exeption with megan fox, every girl i think does.

You are 13.

Your hormones go crazy at that age.

You are probably not bisexual and you won't know for sure until you are about 16 or 17.

If you don't see yourself in a relationship with the same sex, then you are not bisexual.

Don't tell anyone until you are sure. :)

its okay to think a guy is good looking and it dosent make you gay! women say that other women are pretty all the time its a macho thing. but if you are gay or bi thats ok too. you dont have to fit any mold!