How do you untangle a small silver necklace ?

Favorite Answer

What I usually do is take a small needle and stick it the knots. Then I pull away from the necklace to losen all the knots. It takes some time.

I agree with the first answer, that's what I do too. Go to the craft store and buy the smallest needle they have (because the smaller the necklace the harder the knots will be to get out) and stick it in one of the knots. Pull away GENTLY because if you pull to hard (if it's a delicate necklace) then it'll snap the chain. Then you're in an even bigger predicament. So just be patient and take your time!!! Good luck (:

~~~W D M S CHEER~~~

specific gold necklace is greater efficient to purchase reason silver's colour would exchange and it will lose its cost at the same time as gold by no potential loses its cost and remember approximately gold is exprnsive now its cost is intense presently.