I need an awesome competition cheer.. help!?

I am coach of a novice christian girls cheer leading squad. We need to get our cheer going so we can plan our dance.. I'm at a lost.. Any suggestions? I was good at this 15 years ago! LOL

Favorite Answer

ok im a cheerleader and if u want more points do atleast 3 build ups and have some of your girls do scorpions and splits or possably a backhand spring! as for music...dont have crazy music just have something thats perfect for ur routine and simple and dont forget to have spirit!

tip: start out with a cheer and smiles!!

Source(s): not cheer captain but i could be :)

Christian cheerleading squads? I'm super Christian, but that's the stupidest thing I've EVER heard of.

Christians aren't aloud to wear pants (we couldn't when I was in a christian squad xD) so you all must be dying from this heat wave o.O

seems such as you sprained your ankle, with it being swollen that's beneficial to flow get it appeared at. The ER will take xrays and then whether this is not broke and basically sprained they provides you with and air forged and enable me inform you they don't help simply by fact i sprained my ankle 2 months in the past and it did not help one bit so i had to flow to my foot rfile and he positioned me in a boot and it helped yet sprains are worse than a broken bone they are able to take months to heal , so that's beneficial to tell your mom and get it checked. i wish you sense extra perfect.

hers a cheer. surely you will notice that we cheer for novice!