Think my boyfriend is cheating?

ok, heres the story. im 6 weeks pregnant with my boyfriends baby, i met him online and we have been together for 5 months. ive since left this social networking site we met on but hes still on there, ive looked on hes profile just now and hes been talking to a topless girl and hes even commented the picture, now obviously i cant see what was said because the comments are private. and if i confront him about it he always makes up an excuse like they just messaged him first. and i dont want to say he has to leave the site because he will only make another profile behind my back that i dont know about. he says he wants to be with me and is happy about the baby and i really dont want to be a single mum but im just not sure what to do.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Viking
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Since you are 6 weeks pregnant, you still have options. I wouldn't count on the bf staying around... it certainly doesn't look like he's that interested...and he wouldn't be the first one to lie about being happy about the baby. He won't be the one to have this baby or take responsibility. Use your head, use your eyes, and listen to your gut about him and your future and make your decision based on all the information you have. But make sure that you can live with any decision you make...it will be something you have to live with forever.

• 1 decade ago

Intuition is a good marker. If you feel something is wrong then it probably is, even it is just that he isnt as into the commitment of having a child as you are. Expecting a child is an abstract concept to alot of men, they cant quite get their heads around it until the scans or the actual birth. And if the pg was unplanned then he is still going to be getting used the idea of becoming a father.

Perhaps he is freaked out by becoming a dad and this is his way of escaping. Alot of men dont see online or text sexy chat as cheating as they arent actually doing anything physical. Its a fantasy away from their real lives. Sadly it can still hurt the woman he is with as much as if he was actually having a real life affair.

Some honest talking about your relationship and the baby is in order. Give him the chance to tell you how he really feels instead of what he thinks you want to hear. Then tell him how uncomfortable his behaviour is making you feel and that you would rather he didnt go on that site anymore and put 100% into your relationship.

Depending on his response, you will know what to do. But dont just assume because of this that you will be a single mother, it could be just a blip that you can work through and I would think that it is worth trying to do that for both yourself and the baby.

• 1 decade ago

If you think he would make another profile that means you think he can't be trusted. He met you there and that's probably his reason for being on there "to meet girls". Sad that you're pregnant and going through this. If you feel that he's cheating or on the verge of doing so, I say get out of it now. It will be the best decision you made!

• 4 years ago

while he without notice has issues to do this he by no potential had to do till now...while he avoids your calls, or isn't there to take them, if his approach in direction of you is changing, if he tells you he "only needs some ME time" in case you reside mutually a number of those are signs and indications too... a million. decrease desire to be with you sexually. 2. without notice tries new sexual positions. 3. working previous due greater usually. 4. Mysterious telephone calls. 5. gets indignant once you look on the cellular telephone, pager, or computing device. Is secretive of such. 6. scent of fragrance on their clothing. 7. Takes a shower as quickly as he comes domicile. 8. you come across hairs or different gadgets on his physique or in his possessions. 9. starts taking greater care along with his visual attraction. 10. Accuses you of cheating. 11. he differences his well-known habitual with out reason or reason.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • David
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Five months and your having his baby...Look, I am sorry this happened to you, but you are reaping the rewards of modern sexuality which sucks! He does not love you and he will not be there for your child! Guys like him are everywhere and they do what they do because you girls let them do it!!!

• 1 decade ago

ok there are many ways to hack your bfs profile( yes im gunna get burned about privacy later but who cares) if you really feel like hes cheating hack or sit him down and talk about it

• Sara
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

ok yahoo answers is the last place you want to ask these questions, ask your friends, or parents. people here will probably just leave mean comments. (P.S. It sounds alot like he's cheating)

• Travis
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

He has no reason to be on that site anymore now that he has you and got you knocked up. If he really cares about you, he should delete it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yous a mess

• 1 decade ago

welcome to earth

who knows if he is cheating but it sounds like he would

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.