? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how do i change the way my body looks? 10 points to however answers all questions (best answer)?

im a freshman. and i dont have a big stomach but its getting there. and

im getting stretch marks on my thighs and my thighs are also getting bigger.

and im no where near flat chested so i have a bad hunch and slouch over a lot without meaning to.

how do i change this? i dont want a models body just a flatter stomach and more toned up.

my parents always work. we live out in the country so i can never do anything!!! but sit...

Favorite Answer

Hi Anna,

Honestly there is only one way, ive been asked so many times if there is a shortcut or a easier option.

But there isnt you have to want to change your lifestyle if you want to lose weight or change your body.

The healthiest, fastest and best metabolic way to lose weight is the classic way Cardio + exercise + Motivation.

Once your motivated and go for a while this will become a hobby once your there our set ! :]

How to get there? you need to feel the need to change. start by changing your regular drinks to water this not only is good for you but boosts your metabolism and also cleanses all the muck in there.

Dont eat late, try to eat your last meal before 6pm.

Dont over eat and eat your meals slow. Dont eat candy or other junk food like chips

Try to do atleast one hour of cardio a day this not only good for the body but boosts your mood and metabolism which means you will think positive and push harder toward your goal>!

Dont take any powders or pills! NEVER . The only real way is this way.

• cyree

I am a colon melanoma survivor, I had surgical procedure to take away aspect of my colon. During my ordeal it used to be recounted to me that it's suspected that a prime fats nutrition is also a purpose of colon melanoma. However, it isn't the one thought as to the purpose. I used to be requested if I used to be consuming a prime fats nutrition. The have an impact on on my frame used to be surprising weight reduction, anemia and next tiredness (the tumor bleeds and ulcerates), agony in stomach subject, a pair weeks earlier than the tumor used to be determined I started throwing up breakfast and I would pay attention and suppose waste topic swishing via my colon because the tumor started blockading my colon increasingly because it used to be developing. Cancer is a parasite and it's going to take over its host and ultimately kill it. I fairly have no idea if my nutrition used to be the rationale for a polyp to show cancerous in my colon, I used to be honestly consuming an excessively well, healthful nutrition within the prior years; natural meals, making my possess recent juices, however, possibly I used to be consuming an excessive amount of fats. I have now converted my nutrition and reduce out all muscle meats (pink meat and chicken), diminished fats intake, and I suppose beautiful well.