AF was due on Tuesday...slightly sore bbs and CM still?

Hey People..!

Im soooo confused and really starting to annoy myself... :-)

Right so im average cycle lasts 31 days... I am on CD34 i have noticed alot of extra CM for the past 8/9 days now...? I dont normally get this much discharge which is why ive been asking about it soo much.. I havent had any pink brown or red spotting.. Just cramps that come and go, and i also hav gotten slightly sore bbs for last 3 days.thing is my bbds usually get sore around a week before period and alot worse than they are now..?

I have taken a hpt on Tuesday when AF was due and again this morning and both were BFN... :-(

Please anyone been pregnant before or pregnant now that has this... Or anyone get this most months..?

Favorite Answer

It's possible - you can go ahead and take an early preg. test now and find out. Sounds suspicious enough :) Good luck!

If shall we basically supply up competing. existence does no longer would desire to be packed with rigidity and frustration, we made it up. We willingly pass alongside with this resourceful requirement of all those issues we ought to continually do and ought to have, we permit our selves be brainwashed by potential of hundreds of categorized classified ads on a daily basis, that compels us to purchase greater and experience this deficiency that we cant incredibly place. We completely forgot that nature has its very own set of regulations, it attracts us to stability and something opposing it is going to finally end up as undesirable. That stability is approximately co-operation and sharing, particularly than opposition and exploitation, so we are very lots in opposition today. the forged information is that there is a lot we are able to do and the understanding could be performed, as long as we bear in recommendations that we are mutually in this deliver with a hollow in it!