Question for women in a long term relationship?

I have been going out with this woman for 2 months, sex included.

We had met 9 years ago in college and then lost contact. She wanted me to be her boyfriend since we started to go out together again (2-3 months ago). And she kept asking me to be hers, but all I aswered was "we´re okay the way we are, dont ruin everything". So...we were laying on my bed lastnight and like always she started "if only I could tell my family about you as my boyfriend" and asked me again, then I whispered in her ears to be gf and bf. After that she said that she would prefer that the first person to ask that were me as the man and not her. I like her, we´re very compatible and alot of thing in common. Now we´re bf and gf, since las night. What do think about this?

the thing is I would never ask a girl to be my gf, it´s like something stopped me to do so. I just want to be with them

• Ava
    Favorite Answer

what do I think about what? whats the question?

you guys started messing around before you asked her out? and you refused her commitment by saying you were fine the way you were? and then you only asked her out officially because she prompted you to? sounds like you really dont care much about her at all.

but you're going out now. great for you.... still dont know what the question is.

• E&L

For a woman her age it seems as if she is really insecure and a bite immature. She should have realized that a relationship that starts out as sex in the beginning never matures to romance and then marriage. You feel for her bf/gf trap . . . next she will be talking about you meeting her family and when are you getting engaged.

You both need to act your ages! I would assume that after "2 months (sex included)", what a lovely phrase!, that you were my BF and I wouldnt need it confirming with an official statement.

I dont see much of a future here tbh because although you describe yourself as very compatible, you are clearly a commitaphobe and she is very needy. Not a good combination imo!

• ?

You sound like a 12 yr old. In a mature relationship it does not matter what the tag is. You are either a couple or not. You plan on spending your life together or is it for the easy sex. You both need to sit down and discuss where this relationship is headed.

• mJc

I honestly have no idea what your question is. If you met in college you should be around 29-30 years old, right? And you can't tell someone that you're her boyfriend? I'm really confused...

Since this is obviously BS I'll just suggest that you grow a pair and enjoy your imaginary GF.

well, you shouldnt have sex with ur friends. you shouldve asked her out b4 then. and girls hate when the boy she likes dosnt like her back but still flirts with her. i think you should try the bf/gf thing. but if you dont like it you should still b bestfriends

• Sug

This declaration is basically saying you want to be with her and only her. It doesn't mean that you are going to get married, just that you are committed.

i think thats cool, ask her to marry you!!!!!!!! jokes,,, just go with the flow and good luck xo

she just wanted to make it official, this happens in relationships,, i remember when i met my boyfriend [now hubby] after seein him about 3 times i said ''are we boy- girl friend?'', he said ''yes''

i then was happy!, lol

Source(s): married 16yrs

What you want a medal or a chest to pin it on.