Lee asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Tips: for a flat stomach?

Got any tips to get a flat stomach !!!

How to lose that little bit of fat covering my 6 pack !

Favorite Answer

Run about 4-5 miles everyday :)

Make sure you have the right shoes. Spikes or Reebok RunTone running shoes should help (:

I got mine a month ago and since I had them, I've been running 5 miles everyday and so far these are my results:

- Lost about 10 pounds of fat. (I can practically see my abs)

- I feel stronger

- I'm a lot less tired in the morning.

- I love my muscled legs right now. Well, they we're already muscled since I'm naturally really big-boned but now they're more muscled. So, running helps alot :)

- Gained 13 pounds of muscle (This is different for everyone depending on the type of body you have. I'm really big-boned, I have a body that's 72% muscle and I'm a mesomorph and a endomorph)

Also, you can eat almost anything as long as it's not too fattening.

I eat a huge bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the morning and about 2 hours before I go to sleep.

During the day I just eat a regular meal. Then go jogging for 30 minutes.

Also try eating every three hours. When you learn to eat every 3 hours, you'll gain control over your blood sugar, which will help you put control of your appetite. When you control your appetite, you control your weight. When you control your weight, you'll feel so much more energized and confident. Your self-esteem will go through the roof. You'll enjoy looking at yourself in the mirror and appreciating all the hard work you've done. You'll feel so good about yourself so healthy and fit, that nothing will stand in your way.

This is my diet:

Meal 1 @ 8 am : Breakfast (400 calories of balanced

nutrients)

Meal 2 @ 11 pm: Snack (100 calories)

Meal 3 @ 2 pm: Lunch (400 calories of balanced nutrients)

Meal 4 @ 5 pm: Snack (100 calories)

Meal 5 @ 8 pm: Dinner (400 calories of balanced nutrients)

Meal 6 @ 9 pm: Treat (60 calories)

Eat a BUNCH of vegetables and fruits, avoid all cokes, caffeine's, smoking, alcohol etc. AVOID "JUNK FOOD" and "Fast Food" as this type of food is very unhealthy, lacking in

vitamins really and has plenty of fattening molecules which make one gain weight and is very bad for overall health.

If you do this every day for one month, you should lose around 10 pounds per month until you get to your natural

healthy weight. Look up on the net for an idea of what your weight for your height should be. When you get to this weight, your body will look very nice and you'll feel very

good.

Extra Tip: Try drinking at least a glass of Green Tea

everyday. It's filled with antioxidants which helps use energy faster and burn calories twice as fast.

Many tests have been conducted on the effects of green tea on weight loss and it has been found that individuals that

consume this beverage on a regular basis are able to successfully drop body fat.

The reason that this beverage assists in weight loss is because of the fact that it assists in increasing the metabolism in the body.

Believe it or not, this is all coming from a FULLY-OVER DEVELOPED, 120 pound, 16 year old.I know all this thanks to Jorge Cruise. Today he's recognized as America's #1 weight-loss expert because he makes weight loss easy. He's been featured on VH1, THE TYRA BANKS SHOW, OPRAH AND CNN and is the exclusive diet coach for AOL.

Here's his website: http://3hourdiet.com/tour/

Hope I helped

- Audrina ;] ♥

2

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Weight Loss Research http://weightsci.com/Cs4UA3

So are you already doing ab exercises? If the fat is the only problem then do cardio and clean up your diet. I'm not sure how many calories a guy is supposed to eat in order to lose weight so you should find that out.

Daily cardio :for example 30-60 min of jogging/running.

this will burn off the fat on your belly and your abs will be more visible.

eating less : dont eat big meals , eat 6-8 smaller meals a day , dont eat fat or fast food. this will prevent the fat u have burned off to come back to cover your abs again ( the fat u export by cardio must be more then the fat u import by eating.

exercise: train your abs 3 times a week. this will help u to have a more stronger core and more developed abs.

Source(s): www.joefitness.eu
  • B

Carb cutting plus exercise

Crunches, who? Crunches, what Crunches!

if its to easy then do more Crunches! or add weight and do some Crunches! it worked for me :)

don't do Sit ups ! who ever tells you to do sit ups! does NOT know what they are talking about . Sit ups builds muscle not tone it! so your belly will just grow because the muscle under is growing!

cardio helps to!

Believe it or not Zumba is great for obliques which is the sides to your abs

cardio.