Is Harry Potter gonna be over after Deadly Hallows? Please Answer!?

Ever since I started watching, and reading Harry Potter films, I've been a Neville longbottem fan. I feel like after Deadly Halllows is released its all gonna be over. Neville Longbottem is my favorite character, he makes me feel good when I watch, and read about him. I feel like this is gonna be over. I like Matthew Lewis, the guy who plays Neville. But he's just not the same. I feel like Matthew Lewis is gonna get married soon, and his career is gonna be over. I'm probadly not gonna like him as much after he gets married. All the actors in Harry Potter, grown up filming the movie. They're probadly gonna miss the old times.

Favorite Answer

The series will probably be remade sometime in the future.

you mean Deathly Hallows?

of course, it's the very end of the series. Alan Horn asked J.K. Rowling about the possibility that she would make another book but she said she's done with it.

Be happy because Neville will become a teacher of Herbology at Hogwarts. I'm sure Harry will mention him when we see the epilogue in the second film.

I dunno what Matthew Lewis will do after the Deathly Hallows. He'll probably continue acting

Its probs going to be over for Harry but J.K Rowling said shes planning on writing other books from somebody elses point of view. Who knows, it could be Neville Longbottom as the next main character :) :) :)

Yeah harry potter finishes after her deathly hollows unfortunately ;(

But the last harry potter is separated into two parts :)

And hopefully it carries on in someone else's world like Neville :)

Hostley from my opinionn no because im pretty shure that JK rolling is going tore licece another book about his kids or the new choosen one but i kinda doubt that so let's hope that she is going to write another one or a screen play i miss the old days whatching thim grow up i was 6 when the first one came out now im 16 i miss the membories too

The Harry Potter series ends with the two movies which are purged out of the Deadly Hallows book.

But probably we will be beaten to death with spin-offs, series, related characters,... until the end of time.

I agree with tammy- I saw a interview that she is going to write more books about harry potter as a adult etc.... but not for a decade. so she is correct

The books and movies will be over, but our love for the series and the fandom will never die!

• Lol

Yeah, its gonna be over... but on the bright side there are two parts to the movie so enjoy!