How do I burn an 7.2 GB ISO file onto a dual layered disc with 4GB sectors?

I have a 7GB game image and I bought a double layered DVD+R 8.5 GB but it has two separate sectors each 4GB and when I try to burn it using Active@ ISO Burner it immediately stops at 51% - when the first layer has been filled.... Please help me overcome this problem...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

Are you sure your burner supports dual layer? Either that or the program you are using doesn't. Does it say 8.5 GB free on a blank disk?

• 4 years ago

some are and a few are not. you will no longer make a blanket fact approximately all women human beings of any race. elegance is thoroughly subjective and interior the attention of the beholder. many of the individuals listed decrease than are being very stereotypical, even people who're being complimentary. All black women human beings don't have extensive noses or thick lips or the comparable texture of hair or sparkling epidermis or enormous butts or perhaps dark epidermis. almost all of black individuals are mixed race whether they do no longer seem to be to you - it is explanation why maximum black individuals do no longer look like Africans. i do no longer comprehend what women human beings people who've spoken on very own hygiene are putting around yet perhaps you're able to desire to discover a greater efficient style of human beings to pass alongside with.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If it's a DL disk and a DL burner it will work. One or the other isn't DL. (I don't know about ActiveISO Burner, I use AShampoo http://download.cnet.com/Ashampoo-Burning-Studio-F... and I know it burns DL disks.)

• 1 decade ago

maybe u need two 4GB Discs.

============= G O O D L U C K =============

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get a Verbatim Dual layer DVD -R and download

IMGBURN)

free!

(IMGBURN) always works its free and lets you burn games, i use it to burn games fron dual layer on my 360 and wii!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.