Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Does Yahoo Answers have bugs/viruses/worms?

I saw a comment on Yahoo Answers a couple days ago, someone said that this site has lots of bugs (I'm guessing he meant viruses?). Is this true? When I read this, I stopped answering questions, I was not sure. THANKS FOR ANSWER IN ADVANCE.

Favorite Answer

Hi Science Tech,

"Bugs" is a IT term that means there are some minor problems with the software. It means that the software can operate but under certain conditions the user gets a result that was unexpected. Sometimes the error can be attributed to a virus but most of the time there is a problem in the code.

• ?

No they meant Glitches. When the site does not function properly. The only way to pick up a virus or worm is clicking on a site another user posted.

Yahoo is a trustworthy site. What the person meant by bugs is that the site has issues that need to be fixed. A recent issue was questions not updating for several hours in all categories.

Yahoo answers does not contain viruses or malware.

There is a lot of glitchy bugs here in the system that do not allow the site to run as smoothly as it could

at the beginning, I the two love Yahoo! solutions and Yahoo! 360 however they are 2 somewhat some issues. What i like approximately Y! solutions is which you get to help human beings international extensive on the failings that worry them or they are basically fascinated by. maximum of all, you get to share your wisdom to others which for me is a substantial deal. i in my view do not use my Y! 360 account that plenty yet i ought to assert that this is powerful coz it facilitates me stay linked to the folk i somewhat cherish the main like my pals and family contributors..And it facilitates me to enhance my creativity and use my complicated suggestions.. wish this solutions your question..

It is not the site that has those things it is the links that people post on here where you can get those things from.

sometimes i think it does.sometimes i think it might be me clicking on links on here so i try not to click links i dont know about

i don't think so