is it okay to ask him?

i like this guy and we've been friends for 5 months now. however, i have told him i like him around 2 to 3 months ago.. his reply was: Thank you -nice right?lol

but its okay i understand, we went on with our friendship...

so my question is, he has this new friend and i dont know, i think he likes her... is it okay to ask him if he likes this other girl? -my purpose... i like the guy and if he likes her, i can finally let go of this feeling. advise please?

• Samson

If you have told him already that you like him - well that's a massive clue for him. It's like you have done all the work for him.

Some people like the excitement of the chase and sometimes the chase feels better than the catch.

Maybe just leave it for a while. He knows how you feel about him. You don't need to say anything more (and definetely don't stalk him) because if he wants to be with you, he will come back to you.

Maybe give it a couple of weeks or so - then move on.

This may seem awkward, but just pretend he's one of your girl friends. Work it into the conversation, and since he's your friend, it shouldn't be a problem at all (: just a simple, "So, do you like ____?" It's that easy. Good luck! I hope I helped :P

Sorry for "advertisement" but I would be SO thankful if you could give me a hand with this question?

Thank you so much (:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj.ic...

he already know how you feel about him so it will not come as a great surprise if you ask him about his feelings for this girl, it may be a relief for the pair of you to get it out in the open so you can move on.

Ask in a joky manner, just drop into conversation, and then depends on what hes answer is you shoyld be able to move on lol

i am surprised you are actually daunted by the prospect of asking the guy if he is interested in the other girl when it was easy for you to tell him you liked him

If you guys are friends then I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to ask him if he likes someone.

ask him. it is perfectly fine.

ya ask him, if you don't you'll have regrets...of what if's.

YES YOU CAN AND YOU SHOULD