papa roach

puddle of mudd

staind

are all among the worst bands across all genres

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You apparently have a small problem with circular reasoning here. You've started off with the premise that nu-metal sucks, and then you pick a bunch of bands to pick your point. It's as if you said "purple things suck", and used as proof 15 things that you say suck because they're purple.

Just learn to accept that nu metal isn't for you and go file a style of music you like.

Unless of course you want to discuss why the major record labels are unable to produce music in *any* genre that doesn't suck - but that's a different question that has to do with how record labels make money. Find a copy of "Courtney Love Does The Math" - that's why most bands in *every* category of music suck.

• 1 decade ago

Firstly, Godsmack, Puddle of Mudd and Staind are not Nu-Metal.

Secondly, there are just as many sh!t bands in any other genre.

Thirdly, most of what you listed cannot be construed as "among the worst bands across all genres", as many of them are actually quite good.

Source(s): Common sense and plenty of musical knowledge.
  • 1 decade ago

I didn't realize kid rock was considered nu metal I thought he was just hard rock. I personally like godsmack, kid rock, korn, limp bizkit and linkin park (at least some of their songs). If you don't like the bands listed just don't listen to them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Linkin Park is my favorite band. They are one of few bands who can change their style and still stay popular and not be sellouts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

New metal ? most metal is kind of gay but look at the sell outs it comes from, really no surprise is there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.