Poll: Have you ever been locked out of your house?

Favorite Answer

Yes just last week i got locked out of my apartment! it was a nightmare as i didnt have my bag or money with me either! I eventually got back in though after about four hours of sitting outside waiting, not very nice!

Yes. The door was the kind that doesn't open from the outside without a key. My parents didn't realize that there was another key inside the keyhole from the other side and shut the door while everyone was outside. We had to call a carpenter to cut out a piece of the door and pull the key out.

No. I have never ever been locked out of my house.

Lol twice, and they were different houses. The first one was a bungalow so I jumper over the gate and lay around in my garden until eventually my parents came and unlocked the house, and the second one was an apartment, I opened the door with a crowbar :P

No but I saw a kid getting locked outside his house and screaming....

Yeah heaps of times. I've also become efficient at breaking back in again.

It happened to me yesterday. Roamed around a shopping centre till my dad came back home, to open it up. xD

Yes, for 2 whole hours! And it was Winter then so it was extremely dark and cold. =(

lots of times..i would climb into my bedroom window at the back of my house.

Yes by my brother.

Oh we just love each other so much! :')