Does the "ANDY GRIFFITH" propaganda display the contempt that Obama has for middle class parents in Tea Party?

Does he thing we who "cling to guns and religion" will succumb to the wiles of a high-paid hillbilly Hollywood-type?

Did it help sway Missouri families?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it does demonstrate the very low regard he has for us, and no sir we Missourians were dead set against 0bamacare from day one, and we will evict those members of Congress who voted for it in Nov. Tuesday was just the beginning

Source(s): May God Bless you and keep us all safe from the progressive axis of evil,0bama,Pelosi&Reid
  • Rick31
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Andy Griffith is a staunch Democrat and endorsed Obama for president. I am not sure where you get this idea from. They are friends. I am not sure what his propaganda is, so I can't answer your question with the information given.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes. Pretty scary stuff. "Obama and healthcare gonna save us all".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To the messiah, people exist only to be manipulated and as votes to be bribed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Don't tell me you really think President Obama created and directed that ad.

Another shining example of the "I must criticize President Obama on anything " syndrome.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.