whats the word used when labeling evidence?

when you have evidence in a bag or something and its called "something 1" and "something 2" kind of like "exhibit a" "exhibit b" but i'm pretty sure there is another word for it....i just cant remember what it is.......any help??????

...and Yeah i had Noo idea what category to put this in but i guess if people are good at words they would know .

1 Answer

  • k88dad
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You should have gone with your first guess. It is, for example, "exhibit A". It could be "defense exhibit A" to show which side submitted the evidence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.