Can you sue someone for molestation?

Okay, am not going to go to details, my father did molest me when I was little(I am now18) so I was wondering can I sue him? I do NOT want money, I just want him to be registered as a sex-offender.

2 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can sue if the statute of limitations have not expired and the judge could order him to register if he was found liable.

  • Cliff
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    If you sue him, he won't be have to have him arrested and proceed to conviction for that to happen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.