Where Is My Hard Disk ! ? ! ?

my windows was full crashed...and i format the c and install a new windows 7....i was having 2 hard disks 1-160GB 2- 80gb ..... My 80GB hardisk is not found in my windows , while i can see it in format page in windows ... and in motherboard setup i can see it in third praimary slave , and my 160gb hardisk is in seconf praimary slave ... i have MSI Motheboard .. and i need my 80GB Hardisk Please What can i do ? ? ? ?! ?!?

+++++

+the device mange show me the two hard disks

Nothing these guys say will work listen if you have 2 hard drive run 2 os.

install windows 7 on partition c and xp or vista on the Other Partition.

If a hard drive is recognized by the main board on not by the os that mean`s you have to put info on the hard drive. your pc my friend sound like a dell (rate me if it work`s)

start, then type "partition" then click it

click the chart of the 80 gb hard drive, and click delete, then delete partition, then right click on the black chart, then click new

then format to ntfs

if its 2 sections side by side, than its not 2 disks

unless you got it used, or put ur own hard drive in, computers dont ever come with 2 hard drives different sizes, so i think its 1 hard drive 2 partition.

right click on the 80 gb section, and click delete partition, then right click again and click new, and set to ntfs, or instead of new, you can extend the other oe, by right click drive c and click extend

before you say its not working, make sure you do all of ythis in disk managment, which is start, then type "partition" then click it.

if you extend it, then you will have your c drive be 80 gb larger than iit was before

You forgot to describe the problem. What shows up in 'Device Manager'? What shows up in 'Disk Management'?

chances are you dont have a drive letter assigned to it. assign one in device manager.

If you dont know how, send me a message asking 4 this on my website;

thepcguyonline.webs.com

Have your pc reformat by a tech guy....