? asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

I'm Mauritain.I am living in Germany with my wife who is polish.?

Hi I am from Mauritius.My wife is polish and we are currently living in Germany.We would like to move back to the UK at some point.I do not have a EU Passport,all I have is a 5yrs residential card.What are the next step?Can I just go the UK with her then apply for a resident permit or should I apply for a family visa while I'm still in Germany.Can we go together to the UK or she has to go 1st so that I might join her later.What is the best option??

• Gerd P
    Favorite Answer

Polish citizen at present need to register under the Worker Registration Scheme if they wish to work for an employer in the United Kingdom for more than one month.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk/e... ..

Non-EEA family members must get an EEA family permit before they travel to the UK if they are citizens of a country who always need visas to enter the UK, or if they are coming to stay for longer than six months. The family member should apply for this at the British Embassy or High Commission in their country of residence, before coming to the UK.

https://www.visainfoservices.com/Pages/Content.asp... ..

by way of the early 1940's Hitler had already purged the Communists from Germany. the certainty your nonetheless alive, no longer in penal complex or exiled ability you may desire to have recanted your perspectives, found out to fake or in simple terms found out to close-up. you may desire to sympathize with the Jews all you like as long as you probably did no longer attempt to rearrange against something the government exchange into doing and saved your mouth close. maximum probable you've got not wide-unfold of the suffering of the Jews previous issues like the Nuremberg rules, that have been par for the time interior the physique of Jewish inequality. Hitler made the life of the hard paintings camps public in 1933. besides the undeniable fact that, extermination camps have been saved a state secret that the SS planned to take to the grave. the certainty which you recognize of the suffering of the Jews ability that's beneficial to be an member of one of Hitler's SS divisions. yet considering your a Communist you may desire to have been presented a place as an Auxiliary-SS member in a concentration Camp considering your probable in one in case you recognize of those crimes. you're actually not an Aryan. An Aryan does not inevitably ought to have blonde hair and blue eyes (besides the undeniable fact that favorite). interior the third Reich an Aryan exchange into defined as what it wasn't. in case you weren't Jewish, Capitalist, Communist, Socialist, Marxist, Russian, Slavic, gay, Handicapped, a profession criminal, an A-Social (Social Outcast), and so on. or by some ability deemed an enemy of the sate and you contributed to Hitler's Volksgemeinschaft then you definately have been Aryan. Edit: you will be waiting to pass as much as a Gestapo officer and say you disagree with the Nuremberg rules. He might bite you out for it, yet in simple terms announcing you disagree in a passive undertaking probable might have had no criminal effects. besides the undeniable fact that, whether or no longer people agreed with you, you would be refrained from from society. The third Reich exchange right into a worldwide of insiders and outsiders; insiders have been rewarded and outsiders have been punished. Expressing ideals like that would desire to push you further to the exterior.