My content has all relevant keyword?

I have written a content about a company which has proper keywords of company name in its title & in content. But still its not showing in 10 pages of Google? Can anyone help me why?

Favorite Answer

CMSBuffet had some great points and I'd like to expand with another three.

Your rank depends on:

1.) competition

2.) site quality/content

3.) site authority

Looking at the question through this lens, it could mean:

1.) You have some very tough competition for this phrase and there are 100 sites out there doing a better job at the other two items.

2.) Your content is not compelling or the search robots can't spider it.

3.) Nobody links to you as a source of information on the keywords you are optimizing for.

Good luck.

• John

Hey Divya, Firstly you should check that your website is indexed or not.

Content is the king, we all know. But, there may be various websites which may targeting on the same keywords.

Now, that website need SEO on that keywords you have written the content. After that your hardwork will get the result. The thing you have done is helpful when there will be an optimization of that site with those proper keywords.

Source(s): I strongly believe in giving the best answer!

If you have used popular keywords already used by other sites in first ten it is hard for google to put your page in top ten

freeclassifiedss.blogspot.com

Here are 3 questions you need to ask your self:

- on the Search Engines top 10, are all 10 web sites "correct" for the keywords?

- if they are, did you prove your web site is better (links, content etc)

- if they are not "correct", did you help search engines understand you web site is better? (submit the web site to search engines, link building, content etc)

You need to work on your title tags and links that are drawing reference to the site. Meta tags are no longer a panacea.

Blogs are good ways to link back to your site.