My enrollment address is wrong, should I vote anyhow ?

I'm ticked off that I overlooked changing my address details with the AEC when I moved house 2 years ago...I checked online and my address comes up as my previous house. The website says "too late to change address details"..But i'm all serious about the election and really want to vote, should I go ahead and do it anyhow and give the people my former address to ID me when I vote ? What would you do ?


2 Answers

  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes, you should vote.

    But bring valid ID with you and explain to the folks running the election that you forgot to change your address. You might want to bring something like an utility bill to go along with your ID.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Harald
    Lv 5
    10 years ago


    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.