Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Does the game "just dance" on wii helps to lose weight?

Also how do you lose belly and thigh fats? :S I go on it every day for 30 mins or more everyday :)

Thanks so much!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I play that game to and i play it til im sweating. I haven't lost any weight but then again i haven't got into a routine of playing it everyday for half an hour or more. Dancing is a good way to get fit so i would say that i would help if you stuck to it for long enough. Cardio is the best type of exercise to loose weight while also incorporating some target exercises like squats and crunches to tone up a little.

Hope that helps even a little.

• 1 decade ago

Loosing weight fast is always an unhealthy thing.

There are many diets who tell you that you can loose a lot of weight in no time. And it is working, but you are doing no good to your body. And there's also the Jojo-effect.

The best thing to loose and hold a healthy weight is healthy food, less sugar, lots of drinking water, and sports.

Diet has to begin in your head. And you already started to think about your nutrition. That's an important step. It is too easy just to make a magazine-diet for 2-3 weeks and loose some weight. But it will come back soon again. If you are over-thinking your nutrition and activity, you will have a constantly good result. Isn't that much better and healthier than a crash-diet ?

- Healthy life every day!

Take care,

:-)

• 1 decade ago

Today there is too much information available on losing weight that has become more confusing and sometimes difficult to follow. It's actually very easy to lose weight if you follow my weight loss tips.

* Be in right frame of mind

* Eat whole food

* Eat fresh fruit

* Drink enough water

* Always chew your food

* Take small meals

* Include protein at meal

* Shut off TV while eating

* Increase your physical activity

- Healthy life every day!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.