Is it still worth it to be with him?

Okay so I have hurt my guy a lot of times. he said I invaded his privacy and business which hurt me a lot. I blocked this girl from his account because i hated her. And he got mad because he thinks I could not concentrate on him. He broke up with me. Now we are starting all over. But he keeps telling me I hurt him too much already and he should haven broken up with me already. And sometimes he gets to pissed over small things and he becomes quite scary. Like he is frustrated or something. Is it still worth it? His friend has been bugging him to break up with me and it's annoying.

Favorite Answer

Dear..Guys dont express their love.They always irritate by telling that they should have broken up.But the thing is that by saying so they expect us to tell,"no dear..I can't live without u..so please don't tell like that"..Guys expect more but express less.When he tells u that u invaded his privacy,tell him "who else other than me ll get into ur private issues"..It ll convince him.Sacrifice..When he gets wild and frustrated, convince him.Pamper him.After all he is ur lover..

PS: Its always better to sacrifice a little,bend down and lose some ego rather than losing the relationship completely and getting a pain..

good luck :)

You should trust him, and he should trust you. If you have given him reason not to trust you, you have a problem.

You shall not go into any of his account, and you shall not read his textmessages and his emails. That is his private stuff, and everybody need some private space, even though they aren't hiding anything.

If he keeps saying that he should haven broken up with you allready, why do you even wanna be in that realationship? I think you two need to sit down and talk about how to handle this. Tell him what hurts you, and let him tell you what hurts him, and make an aggrement. If you can do that, you cant be together.

I think it would be better if you let the poor guy go. He'd be much more happier without you and you can start growing up and becoming more mature before entering another relationship.

I don't like hot-headed people, so for me I'd break up with him, Its all up to you tho, do what you think is right.

Source(s): ME