I really suck at math and lately I have been improving,however i am struggling with subtraction any fast ways?

I just want to be fast at subtraction. i want to be able to do math at the top of my my head. I practice very night now and im good with whole numbers. just when its gets to change i find it very difficult to keep up. please save me from embarrassment.Any quick tips?

Favorite Answer

well by practicing at home and dedicate a lot of time solving some problems on the subtraction issue and give yourself questions on subtraction and answer it,and after that you can take it 2 anybody that knows math because that is how ido my math and i am very good at it now so you can also try my way of studying math.

it takes practice. my 8 year old son goes to Kumon classes and he does 10 pages subtraction, multiplication and division in less than 10 minutes. Try attending a special maths class. Like Kumon, my son has 10 pages worksheets to complete everyday. There's a special method. Try looking on youtube or get books and practice everyday. It takes practice :) Good luck!

• Kes

Perhaps practice making subtractions in your head while doing the work on paper in the format (test?) you will be required to perform. Also, obtain (or make?) flash cards.

USE Abacus, that will help you improve your maths..