Why are there so many stupid answers on yahoo?

I see so many idiotic lame answers everywhere on yahoo.Seriously, why do people answer a question expressing how they feel to a question.Instead of actually trying to give a answer that will satisfy the questioner? It is so annoying, I think you should only tell them your opinions when they ask for your opinions. When they ask for help... Why do people give retarded answers?? I see so many off topic answers, close minded answers that anyone with common sense could come up with. Seriously, the opinions of people that answer questions in yahoo are usually garbage and not worth acknowledging anything they have just typed down. SO PLEASE, Don't answer a question unless you actually know what you are talking about. I don't want answers from someone that is close minded.

Favorite Answer

Its because they want the points from answering a Q, you don't get points for the quality you get them for the answer and the best answer, but they don't really care if they get the best answer so long as they get the points.

If you think the answers are stupid you are obviously unable to perceive of the idiocy of the questions.

maybe the questions are stupid? or unclear? or it may be that people are bored and simply want to wind people up... and they just want their 2 points for giving an answer.

BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS , STUPID QUESTIONS (LIKE YOURS ) = STUPID ANSWERS DUH DUH

FYI PHILLIP I AM CLOSE MINDED