Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you got control on your mind or do you let your feelings take over?

Favorite Answer

Control on the outside.

On the inside, that's another story.

• Me

Just about the time that I think I have everything under control, then my feelings do take over, so I will say my feelings usually take over and have control

• ?

Controlling of the strategies and better ranges are reached purely throughout the time of the breath meditation. on the beginning up you will discover which you will no longer focus on the breath as different strategies are available in. in case you take a seat and close your eyes you will see that your strategies is leaping from one concept to a various. even inspite of the undeniable fact which you opt to pay interest on your breath you will discover different strategies additionally coming in between. To calm and administration your strategies you are able to desire to persist with each thought that comes into you strategies. you are able to desire to be like a supervisor of a inn who stands on the front and observes the purchasers coming in. with out having linked to the strategies attempt to computer screen them. you will discover that a concept is obtainable in and that it is going nowhere and yet another concept follows it - attempt following that too - with comparable consequences. this form you will discover that your strategies progressively subside. do no longer attempt to rigidity out your strategies. Thereafter you are able to desire to start concentrating on your breath. observe the breath coming in and going out. you need to not focus purely on the top of your nostril. observe the breath coming in and thereafter your lungs getting filled and then progressively exhaling the breath. you will attain a point the place the strategies takes over the respiration and you will no longer bodily experience the respiration. it will be greater like 'chuffed respiration'.

I have control.

good question, getting closer to control, feelings i usually let run their course but make em my b. i.

my mind is usually what causes my feelings to be one way or another.

my mind is the one that rules me

My heart is worn on my sleeve

both. it depends on the situation.